The weatherGuests Book
Bookmark our site
Recommend our Vacation House
- What is the distance from the nearest city? St Jean du Gard is 3 miles away, or 10mn drive.
- What is the distance from the nearest airport? 1hour (Nimes) 1hour15 (Montpellier).
- What is included in the price? All utilities (including the wood for the fireplaces in winter), linen, two bath towels per person (plus a pool towel in summer), as well as local taxes are included. For your convenience, we also provide all cleaning supplies for washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, etc. In addition, you will find nice perfumed soaps from the street market in St Jean.
- When is the pool opened? From mid-April to mid-October. We can open it starting April 1st if you are willing to accept that it the water might not be above 21 degres C.
- How far is the nearest restaurant? The pizzeria “Auberge du Cèdre” is just 3 minutes drive away (opens only in July & August). In St Jean du Gard, you will find a great choice of restaurants. See our restaurants page for additional information.
- How do I get the key? We will make our very best to wait for you. Should you arrive very late, we will let you know where the key is and will answer your questions through the phone. The following day, we will come to explain in details what you may still need to know.
- Are there any neighbors? Les Hauts de Falguières is located in a very calm area, but not isolated. The nearest house belongs to the "Association Mazel" which aims to recognize the role of Abraham Mazel, the local historic figure. Their house is on opposite side of Les Hauts de Falguieres and the pool is out of the sight of any one and totally private.
The next nearest house is about 200m away, down the hill.
- Do cell phones work out there? Absolutely! A land line is also opened and available if needed.
- Is Internet available? We recently installed a wireless High speed internet connection. We will provide you with the access code. Bring on your laptops!
- How do I pay the booking deposit and the final payment? By bank transfer, based on information we'll provide. We have access to our bank acounts online and will inform you when the payment has been completed.
- Do you accept animals? Well, it depends. You have to tell us more about your dog. We ask that pets do not sit on beds, chairs and couches, and do not go in the pool. Also you have to accept the responsibility that damages may occur. We ask for a 500 Euros guaranty at your entrance in the house. We will use this sum only if extra cleaning or repairs are needed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Les Hauts de Falguieres is non-smoking, is this rule strict? Yes, absolutely! We do insist very strongly on this rule.
Any other questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.